Hello Dolls, hope you are not bored with my back to back posts :P Today I’m going to share a very colorful eye makeup look. I was so excited to try this out. Glad it came out just the way I wanted it to be. This is a super easy and quick Rainbow Eyeliner look. I used very few products to create it.Keep reading if you like it and interested to recreate this eye makeup look.
Here’s the list of the products I used to create the Rainbow Eyeliner,
- MUA Professional Eyes Primer
- Christine Eye pencil in white
- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
- Pupa Milano Vamp Mascara
- Loreal Precision Gel Liner in Noir
- Artmatic lashes
- L.A Girl pro Concealer
- Lash Curler
- Angle Liner Brush
- Eyeshadow Blending Brush
- Pencil Brush
1. Start with applying primer on your lids. Then use a fluffy blending brush to define your crease with a light neutral brown shadow, which will give your lid a dimension .Create a winged line above your lash line with white pencil to serve as a guide for your rainbow liner shape.This white pencil will also make the eyeshades pop up a bit.
2. Now take any eyeliner brush and start adding colors on top of this white line. Starting with yellow and moving on to orange, then red, green and blue across your lid. Blend the two colors on either side in between each shade to give it a gradient effect.
3. Now clean up the edges of your liner with the help of concealer. It instantly brightens up the whole look and make it more visible.
4. Next I applied orange shade on my lower lids and blended it well with the help of a pencil brush also I applied champagne gold on my tear duct area.
5. Final step is curling your lashes and applying few coats of mascara on the top and bottom lashes. Then apply falsies. But that’s totally optional. You can omit it if you don’t want to apply fake lashes.
Voila!! Rainbow Eyeliner is done! <3
Hope you guys enjoyed this look. Dont forget to follow my blog.