Thursday, 22 December 2016

Keune Care Line Satin Oil Treatment Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Keune is one of those brands that those who really know everything about hair. I first heard of them when I got my hair dyed for the first time years ago and I tried a lot of their products after that. No matter what kind of hair you have, they have a line made exactly for you. Lately I got a care package from them that included their new shampoo and conditioner and that's what I'm going to review in today's post.

Product Description: Now you can transform dull, dry hair into radiant, shiny tresses. Discover new Care Line Satin Oil: a full range ensuring healthy, silky soft and shiny hair.Care Line - essential minerals Care Line nourishes the hair and helps to balance the function of the scalp with a special 5 Essential Mineral Complex. The result is beautiful hair with an improved moisture balance and a healthy scalp.

My Views: I love to straighten my hair and feel its silky glide on my shoulders. This, however, has its drawbacks. When it comes to my hair, I start thinking of how damaged it is from straightening, curling and the different fixing and styling products, as well as the cold temperatures in winter. Without a doubt this was the reason to look for products for intensive nourishing and recovery. Recently I’ve started using the shampoo and conditioner by KEUNE Care Line Satin Oil, which are a part of a more luxurious product range. The products contain a number of essential minerals and nourishing ingredients such as sweet almond, passion fruit oils and Maracuja Oil.

Keune Satin Oil Shampoo is a mild shampoo that is specifically for for dull and dry hair with unique dual technology: nourishes the hair from inside out giving it a n miraculous shine and softness. The innovative weightless formula leaves hair shiny, healthy and fresh.  I want to particularly mention the really cool shape of the bottle.  Very different from anything I have seen for shampoo.  It has a slight chemical-ish fragrance but I find that the formula itself made my hair feel really good.

Keune Satin Oil Conditioner is a conditioner designed for dull and dry hair with unique dual technology; nourishes the hair from inside out giving it a miraculous shine and softness.  Like the shampoo, it has a slight chemical scent but it is even more faint in this than the previous.  I actually really like this.  I think it is extremely rich in moisture and felt quite thick.

When I used the Satin Oil shampoo for the first time, I noticed the difference between regular shampoos and such designed to protect your hair. The was lack of the usual thick foam, which damages your hair after long use. The conditioner is soft and doesn’t make my hair heavy or greasy.  You can put it on your fingers and spread it on your hair ends. After I dried my hair, it felt soft and smooth. And it definitely wasn’t flying around in all directions.


My Recommendation: Keune has several lines to choose from and multiple products within each line.  I am certain when I say that there is truly something for everyone.  You should definitely check out these products and more at Keune.com!

Price & Availability: 
For more information please checkout their Facebook Page. Check out the full range now
     Disclaimer: This is a PR sample provided to me by a PR company for review purpose.I was not paid for this review.
         I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the product(s) was free does not influence
my opinion at all. My opinion is 100% genuine and honest


1 comment :

  1. Beautiful and very informative review dear!
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance dear!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one ♥