Thursday, 29 June 2017

Best Eid Surprise Ever!! #FoodpandaPakistan


Eid ul-Fitr is the festive time, the perfect time for giving, receiving and sharing gifts.It's all about being happy and making others happy by sharing love and showing kind gestures. 

    Foodpanda always makes our special occasions more special by offering different deals and promotions.  They always go an extra mile to make sure that  their customers feel contented and satisfied with their services. Though Foodpanda is always a step ahead from other companies when it comes to customer satisfaction  but this time they  totally won our heart with a surprise Eid card and  a recorded Eid message by the company's CEO. How thoughtful! I loved the idea of a  scratchable Eid card. A colorful Eid card with a witty Eid wish inside. It was so fun scratching it out and revealing what Foodpanda has wished me this Eid.  Literally the best surprise I have gotten in years. It reminded me of the times when we use to exchange cards on Eid with special wishes written inside (Dabbay mein dabba, dabbay mein cake.. Meri dost lakhon mein aik... Remember guys? :P )Foodpanda revived that beautiful tradition agian :) 

        The CEO Foodpanda Mr. Nauman Sikander Mirza was kind enough to record a special Eid message and sent it to over to half a million Foodpanda users. Yes you heard it right, over half a million people. I received the call when I was getting ready for a family brunch. As soon as I picked the call, a voice came,  Assalam o alaikum, Pehchana mujhay?  I said nai, kon hay? :D and after a few seconds I got to know that it was a  recorded Eid wish which made the rest of my day so happy and pleasant.

I felt so overwhelmed by this lovely gesture. Thank you Foodpanda for making my day!


3 comments :

  1. In hour.com is the world’s highly efficient, reliable and resourceful source of making your miscellaneous selling and buying deals quicker and easier under your suitable situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like foodpanda, in hyderabad coolcake.in website also delivers surprise gifts to the people. They mainly surprise the people with midnight cake delivery in hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. l-reig.com is japan online Fashion store with over 5000 Products ranging from clothing to accessories...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one ♥